Re: org-beamer empty titles

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: org-beamer empty titles
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:51:54 +0100

On Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021 at 08:05, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> I just tried what you suggested to me. The result is always the same: I
> get the following title:
> :emptytitle:
> but this title is not empty, contradiction. :)

This is very strange.  What does the LaTeX code generated look like for
this case?  In my case, I get:

\begin{frame}[label={sec:org4b25942}]{}
some text for the slide
\end{frame}

> More seriously, the best solution for me would be to allow saving a file
> with a space just after **  without deleting this space... I do not know
> which code provokes this deletion.

Maybe have a look at your write-file-hooks and write-file-functions
variables to see if there is some invocation that strips whitespace?

You may wish to use the whitespace package (for a little time) to see
when a space at the end of headline disappears.  The whitespace package
is part of Emacs.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-93-gd87250
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096