Re: Citations: Locale specific adaptions?

From: M . ‘quintus’ Gülker
Subject: Re: Citations: Locale specific adaptions?
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 20:32:50 +0200

Am Freitag, dem 08. Oktober 2021 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> I think you need to provide locales in addition to the style file, see
> `org-cite-csl-locales-dir'.

That resolved the problem! Thank you (and Bruce). I cloned
https://github.com/citation-style-language/locales and set
`org-cite-csl-locales-dir' to the repository's directory.

I agree with Bruce that this should be mentioned in the manual,
including a pointer to the aforementioned Git repository, because I
needed to find that one on my own.

Thanks again!

  -quintus

--