Re: Someone to help merging orgmode.org/contribute.html and orgmode.org/

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: Someone to help merging orgmode.org/contribute.html and orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html ?
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:14:24 +0300

Bastien,

> thanks a lot for volunteering, but I did the merge a few days ago.

great!

> Perhaps you can still carefully proofread
> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html and enhance it?

sure.  some comments and a patch (and, without the nice css, the .html
file it generates, just for ease of reviewing).

i was thinking of (more or less) sorting the "ways to contribute" in
terms of difficulty/level of expertise required.  the below patch tries
to do this (ysomv -- your sort order may vary).

other than that, i did a bit of editing, added a few links and
footnotes, etc.

nit: i don't know how widespread this is, or whether it matters when someone
is looking on worg about how to contribute, but my setup (arch linux,
qutebrowser) doesn't include
: "C-x 8 RET 1f984" or "C-x 8 RET UNICORN FACE"

hope it's of use.

cheers, Greg