Re: worg: org-protocol.html - 404 Not Found

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: worg: org-protocol.html - 404 Not Found
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:52:42 +0700

On 30/09/2021 22:53, Bastien wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

It seems, something is wrong with worg deployment

https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/598512 hints that a link was unresolved.

I just fixed this link, the export should process fine.

I have not noticed .buid.yml at first. So the actual problem is that publishing using continuous integration system requires better notifications related to build time warnings and errors (unsure if whole build should fail due to a couple of files) and pre-commit checks with org-lint. OK, I am kidding.

[exporting] org-tutorials/org-reference-guide-es.org
Unable to resolve link: ": ../mis_archivos/mi_pdf.pdf"

Thank you for the fix. You should be tired since release and related stuff with moving repositories required a lot of work, rather tedious in comparison with development of new features.