Re: searching agenda from TRAMP

From: JARZz
Subject: Re: searching agenda from TRAMP
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 10:50:15 +0000

> Does opening org files manually take a lot of time for you?
>
> Are you using org-id?
>
> Can you track down the problematic function using M-x profiler-start /

These are good questions.
I *do* use org-id. I started doing this more recently. I use a package called
super-links. That could be a cause of it?

I can run profiler-start but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Everything
works OK (as far as I can tell), it's only when I want to search something
specific it takes forever and a half. But of course, I'll take the advise above
and try to run clean Emacs, see what happens then.