Re: Visibility cycling with inline tasks 2

From: No Wayman
Subject: Re: Visibility cycling with inline tasks 2
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 23:26:41 -0400

I can confirm the issue you've outlined on latest 'main'.
To me it looks like the problem is in `org-inline-hide-tasks'.
I don't use inline tasks, so I'm not sure what the exact expected behavior is, but that function uses a `while' during `org-cycle-hook' to iterate through all of the headings. My intuition is that it's overshooting a boundary and toggling visibility on more than it should.

Does the attached patch behave more in line with what you expect?