Re: orgmode.org setup

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: orgmode.org setup
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:00:04 +0300

Bastien,

thanks very much for all of this information.

> I plan to work on improving Woof! in the next months to make it more
> stable and (hopefully) usable and useful, but it helps a lot already.

if Woof! is even part of how you have managed to keep track, and manage,
the myriad of mailing list requests, it's already more valuable than its
weight in whatever measure.  watching over the last couple of weeks as
you've wrangled through the set of issues has been awe-inspiring.

> https://list.orgmode.org is the public-inbox archive of the mailing
> list.  It's hosted and maintained by Kyle.  The mailing list archives
> are also here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/

i love the searching on list.orgmode.org, but i have this recurrent
dream: that some day each e-mail message will come with a header listing
the URL for that message on https://list.orgmode.org.  (though i also
worry this might open us up to some sort of spam, or other, attack?)

and, i'll add my thanks and congratulations on 9.5!

cheers, Greg