Re: Spurious spaces with oc-biblatex

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: Spurious spaces with oc-biblatex
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:41:28 +0200

Am 25.09.2021 um 16:48 schrieb Bastien:
Hi Denis,

Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org> writes:

Bump.
Can you propose a patch for this?
I would have already done if I knew how to do this.
That's maybe a nice elisp exercise so I'll have look, but I fear that's way beyond my capabilities, and probably something Nicolas might want to have a look at.

Also see
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-mailing-list.html#i-didnt-receive-an-answer
where we ask contributors to wait at least one month before bumping a
thread (thanks!)
Oh, didn't know that. Sorry. (Other lists have a "wait one week before bumping"-policy, and I assumed that to be the case here as well...)

Denis