Adjust git redirect to [correct] savannah repo

From: John Hendy
Subject: Adjust git redirect to [correct] savannah repo
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 18:36:22 -0500

Greetings,

I haven't updated org in quite some time. Doing my typical git pull, I
got this notice:

$ git pull
make clfatal: unable to update url base from redirection:
  asked for:
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
   redirect:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/?service=git-upload-pack

I tried manually using `git remote set-url` to force the savannah
address, but from looking at the docs, it seems it should just be
.../git/..., not the supplied .../cgit/..., which fails:

$ git remote set-url origin https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git
$ git pull
fatal: repository
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/' not found

Looking at the savannah site, they provide these three clone URLs:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/

#+begin_quote
Clone
git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/org-mode.git
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/org-mode.git
ssh://git.savannah.gnu.org/srv/git/emacs/org-mode.git
#+end_quote

I'm just passing this along in case there are other lingering stale
updaters out there who might have this occur. Could the redirect at
code.orgmode.org be adjusted accordingly?

Best regards,
John