Re: org-cite not mentioned in ORG-NEWS for 9.5

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: org-cite not mentioned in ORG-NEWS for 9.5
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:19:16 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

> Emmanuel Charpentier (Cc'ed) wrote some nice documentation for this
> feature. He might want to chime in.

that'd be great - thanks in advance Emmanuel!

I'm adding Timothy to the loop: since he's a native english speaker
and this documentation is a high priority, perhap he can start with
something in both etc/ORG-NEWS and doc/org-manual.org?

The documentation does not need to be exhaustive for Org 9.5, but
we need to have something the users can start with before we merge
Org 9.5 into Emacs master branch, hopefully releasing Org 9.5 with
Emacs 28.1.

Thanks everyone,

--
 Bastien