Re: Bug: Fontify error with markdown source block [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Bug: Fontify error with markdown source block [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:14:30 +0800

Hi  Bastien,

> Can you commit a proper patch to the bugfix branch, with a comment in
> the code explaining why this is a catch-all hack?

I’ve just written a proper commit message for this, and in the process realised
that I wasn’t actually dealing with this the best way — and so amended my fix
to something I’m fairly happy with. I haven’t pushed to the bugfix branch
before, should I immediately merge the change into master too, or just leave it
in bugfix only?

All the best,
Timothy