Re: toggle-truncate-lines outside table and source regions

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: toggle-truncate-lines outside table and source regions
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:38:53 -0700

almost as if truncate line feature should be a text property?  good
idea to take up with devs if no solution arrives.  source blocks have
c-c '; idk about tables.  perhaps you could at least have ugliness in
the outline but correctness in editing.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.