Bug: doc string for "org-end-of-meta-data"

From: Tom Davey
Subject: Bug: doc string for "org-end-of-meta-data"
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:09:10 -0400

Hello everybody,

I believe the last paragraph of the doc string for the function
"org-end-of-meta-data" contains an error. That one-sentence paragraph
currently reads:

    When FULL is non-nil but not t, skip planning information,
    clocking lines and only non-regular drawers, i.e. properties
    and logbook drawers.

I believe that should be "regular drawers," not "non-regular drawers." IMO,
the last paragraph could be clearer were it rewritten as follows:

   When FULL is non-nil but not t, skip only planning information,
   clocking lines and regular drawers, i.e. properties and logbook
   drawers. If any non-regular drawers exist and do not follow the
   two regular drawers, stop at the first non-regular drawer instead.

I believe that this expansion of the paragraph corrects the error and adds
coverage of a rare case.

Many thanks to all the developers of Org-mode.

--
Tom Davey
tom@tomdavey.com