Re: [org-cite] citations in property drawers?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: [org-cite] citations in property drawers?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:02:15 -0700

> That would be a terrible idea. Exporters are not required to handle all
> data contained in properties drawers, so this may introduce errors,
> e.g., when trying to number citations.

I agree completely. You can't export something that has no anchor in
text that would be rendered. Maybe I misunderstood the original
question, because there is no way that a citation or footnote could be
exported from there, so I think in your conception text that follows
the format of the citations or footnotes isn't actually a citation or
footnote unless it exports as such.

Best,
Tom