org-table-toggle-column-width turn on for either all tables

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-table-toggle-column-width turn on for either all tables
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:19:03 +0200

Hi

I find

(org-table-toggle-column-width &optional ARG)

Very very useful, but in the current org version I have to toggle this
for each and every table.

So I was wondering, when opening an org file

    1. Would it be possible to have all tables in an org-file have their
       column toggled.

    2. Or with a special variable for single tables, just some of them?

Regards

Uwe Brauer