Re: Bug: Small documentation errors [9.3.6 (9.3.6-29-g6a3dff-elpaplus @

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Bug: Small documentation errors [9.3.6 (9.3.6-29-g6a3dff-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/)]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:17:02 +0800

Hi Jorge,

> [1. text/x-diff; 0001-doc-org-manual.org-Drawers-Clarify-M-TAB.patch]…

> Then how about the attached patch?  Note that I used a black star to
> indicate the position of point—the convention in the Elisp manual.
> Also, I provided a `+#+texinfo: @noindent' directive so the continuation
> would not be indented, because it is not a new paragraph.  Please tell
> whether that made sense—I know little about Texinfo and typography.

I had a look at your patch, and it seems sensible to me 👍. I think it would be
worth merging.

> Also tell whether I am making good use of time—mine and yours.  I have
> OCD and I often nitpick about details of little relevance; feedback
> about that is always welcome.

I can’t speak for Nicolas of course, but if I may give a little feedback: IMO
improvements to the manual are always welcome — both in how easy it is to
read, and the accuracy and completeness of it. So thank you for making an effort
to improve it :)

All the best,
Timothy