Re: Bug: PDF Export of Link fails [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /gnu/store/2pn

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Bug: PDF Export of Link fails [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /gnu/store/2pny4z6mbi2aybgzzxz0yrzkds7hbpmq-emacs-org-9.4.6/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.4.6/)]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 16:24:12 +0800

Hi Arne,

> Using the following text I get failing pdf export: The link is not
> recognized correctly but ends after the comma and the markup persists in
> the PDF.

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve managed to reproduce the behaviour. I also note
that this doesn’t happen without the italic markers, i.e.

┌────
│ Diesen Text habe ich leicht abgewandelt schon am Montag per E-Mail
│ ans [[https://km-bw.de/,Lde/startseite/service/kontakt][Kultusministerium
BW]] geschickt. Da hatten wir noch 2 Wochen.
└────

Is fine, while your original example,

┌────
│ /Diesen Text habe ich leicht abgewandelt schon am Montag per E-Mail ans
│ [[https://km-bw.de/,Lde/startseite/service/kontakt][Kultusministerium BW]]
geschickt. Da hatten wir noch 2 Wochen./
└────

Causes issues. I also note that in the Org-mode buffer the comma seems to cause
issues. I’ve attached a screenshot, in which you can see in the “comma, italics”
situation:
⁃ The second line is not italic
⁃ The second `/' of the pair is shown (and I have Org’s entity hiding setting
enabled)

All the best,
Timothy