Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 10:03:31 -0300

Hi Michael

On 28 Aug 2021, Michael Maurer wrote:

So out of curiosity I changed the entry for midi-player to random gibberish, and the same message pops up, "no midi file generated so can't play". Toggling arrange-mode has no effect. I can play the generated midi-file from the command line using vlc just fine.

What variable are you using to change the midi command? It should be org-babel-lilypond-commands. You may also have to restart emacs after you've made the changes. BTW I'm using timidity and it works fine.

--
Jonathan