Re: [wip-cite-new] Merging tomorrow?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Merging tomorrow?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:55:37 +0100

On Friday, 20 Aug 2021 at 09:47, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> Though for ODT, you might want to look into oc-csl; citeproc-el just
> got improved ODF support.

Thank you for the heads up on this.  Looks promising for those that
regularly export to ODT!

In my case, I just need a quick and dirty draft so that I can get the
core of the text into a Word document being worked on by several
people.  I hate writing in a word processor (my fingers just know Emacs
so I often end up deleting whole sections of text when I type C-x... not
to mention C-q ;-)) so prefer doing the bulk of the writing in
org.  Once in the Word document, references etc. will be re-formatted
manually by others.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-625-ge7454c
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096