Re: [ORG] Moving the org-mode.git repo to savannah.gnu.org

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [ORG] Moving the org-mode.git repo to savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 13:44:01 +0200

Hi Pedro,

thanks for your email.

Pedro Bruel <pedro.bruel@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm already registered at the Emacs Savannah group with access to the
> org-mode repository, but it seems to be a month behind https://
> code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.

The code.orgmode.org and Emacs Savannah repositories are now sync'ed
again.

> I'm new and I don't have an account on code.orgmode.org, but I'm
> ready to submit a new version of ob-julia.el. Should I wait for the
> complete move to Savannah?

I will make the switch to the Emacs Savannah repository official over
the week-end by sending a separate message to the list, you will be
able to send the new ob-julia.el version after this message.

I will keep code.orgmode.org around for a while after 9.5 is out, so
that everyone has a chance to be aware of the official switch.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien