recording the refile commands

From: Jean-Daniel
Subject: recording the refile commands
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:20:54 +0200

Hello,

There are many problems that can be represented by a tree, and the org mode refile UI is actually a good UI to refactor a tree of headings. My idea is to transform my hierarchical data into an org-mode file, and use the refile UI to apply changes to the tree. If the refile actions are recorded, then I can process externally this record of tree changes and get them reviewed and later applied.

Do you see a good way to record a "refile session"?
Maybe I can just turn some logging before the refile session and parse the log?

One example of such a tree I need to refactor is a set of directories and markdown files making up a wiki.

Regards,