Re: Build agenda asynchronously

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Build agenda asynchronously
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:10:04 +0200

    TC> Personally, I took a different route. I keep the number of files
    TC> which contribute to my agenda to a minimum and have an easy way
    TC> to update/change that list. I can quickly switch agenda contexts
    TC> depending on what I'm doing.

It’s always advisable to restrict agenda sources to what’s actually
relevant.  But besides that, all my problems with agenda slowness were
resolved once I started to use org-super-agenda
(https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda).  It’s both more
powerful and much faster than the standard Org agenda.

Regards,
Milan