Re: org-indent-indentation-per-level may be broken

From: David Lukeš
Subject: Re: org-indent-indentation-per-level may be broken
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:31:44 +0200

Correction, the following is not the case:

> because when I set [org-indent-indentation-per-level] to e.g. 5, I
> would expect the amount of indentation when I run org-indent-mode to
> increase appropriately, but it doesn't, it's the same as with the
> default value of 2.

I got confused when testing the different variations, I was expecting
the indentation change to happen in the wrong place. Sorry for that!

So to be clear: setting org-indent-indentation-per-level to 0 is broken
and leads to the aforementioned error. Setting it to a value >0 behaves
correctly, as in, the indentation of the heading levels changes
accordingly.

Cheers,

David