Re: Library of Babel usage of other programming languages than elisp

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Library of Babel usage of other programming languages than elisp
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 14:34:06 +0100

On Monday,  9 Aug 2021 at 12:52, Zelphir Kaltstahl wrote:
> I have repeatedly tried to use another programming language than elisp
> for writing source blocks in org-mode, which I intended to use as
> functions inside org-mode spreadsheets. So far without success.

I cannot help you directly with this but I can say that I use library of
babel with awk scripts successfully quite often.  Is the call within the
same document?  If it is, the issue won't be library of babel support in
any case, as far as I can tell.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-617-g926dba
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096