Re: columns view, org-lint, and native compilation

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: columns view, org-lint, and native compilation
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:14:02 +0800

> In starting to debug this, I decided to make sure the structure of my
> file was okay so I invoked =org-lint= which then fails with back trace:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (search-failed "^[ \11]*#\\+[A-Za-z]+: + *$")

This looks like some really badly parsed part of Org file. That search
is supposed to be called on an element with #+name: property. Error
means parser error.

I suggest to run =e (point) <RET>= while in backtrace and go to reveal
point in the Org file where error happens. Then, you can manually check
if the Org syntax is violated.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Ihor