bug processing non emacs-lisp blocks

From: dmg
Subject: bug processing non emacs-lisp blocks
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:37:01 -0700

org-babel-load-file will try to tangle any source block that contains
the substring emacs-lisp or elisp in their language.

For example, the following code block will be tangled:

#+begin_src emacs-lispDONOT
(use-package "org-sidebar")
#+end_src

the following patch fixes that problem. The Regular expression should
be more stringent, so it does match exactly the string and not a
substring.

I think this is a regression. I used to comment out blocks from my
.org init files by simply adding a XXX (as in emacs-lispXXXX). In
current org these blocks are tangled :(

--
--dmg

---