Re: convert subtree or nested list to table

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: convert subtree or nested list to table
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:03:02 -0400

Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> writes:

> Christian et al,
>
> I seem to have broken something while fiddling around and I can't quite make
> out what.  Would someone be willing to check for me whether this does or does
> not produce the desired full table? Right now I am again getting a truncated
> result and I'm not
> fully sure what I might be oding wrong.  Here is what I have:
>
> #+NAME: rubric-one
> - Grade
>   a. A
>   b. B
>   c. C
>   d. D
>   e. F
> - Style
>   a. Excellent
>   b. Good
>   c. Adequate
>   d. Lousy
>   e. Failing

These seem to have zero-width spaces and maybe that breaks the structure. To
make sure that the structure is recognized properly,
maybe try a very simple code block:

#+begin_src elisp :var data=rubric-one :results drawer
data
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
:results:
((Grade (ordered (A) (B) (C) (D) (F))) (Style (ordered (Excellent) (Good)
(Adequate) (Lousy) (Failing))))
:end:

If that does not work, then something is fishy with `rubric-one', so start
there.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler