Re: Put #+print_bibliography in an org source code block?

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: Put #+print_bibliography in an org source code block?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:07:24 +0200

Am 18.07.2021 um 07:02 schrieb Vikas Rawal:
I don't know if this is crazy. But I was wondering if it is possible
(or worth exploring as an idea) to turn #+print_bibliography into
something that can be evaluated to throw the bibliography as results
in the org file itself.

This would then allow playing with the bibliography using org, and
exporting it to any format.

I tried to put #+print_bibliograph in an org source code block, but I
guess it would need some way of picking up citations from the document
outside the code block.

Vikas

I don't know if that works, but what about exporting to org?

Denis