Re: [BUG] Async pdf export broken with native-comp

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: [BUG] Async pdf export broken with native-comp
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:32:44 +0000

Hi,

Timothy writes:
> FWIW I use native-comp (with Doom + my config) and async PDF export
> works.

Would you mind checking that ~org-latex-export-to-pdf~ is native compiled, using
=describe-function= ?

I've updated to latest emacs master and I'm still hitting this issue,
although the steps to reproduce in my original mail are wrong :

 + with =emacs -q= async export fails, but for a different reason : I get a
   =wrong argument stringp, nil= error because ~user-init-file~ is nil inside
   ~org-export-async-start~.
 + The issue I described occurs when you use an empty init.el file and start
   =emacs=. Perhaps you need to make sure that ~org-latex-export-to-pdf~ is
   native compiled.

Regards,

--
Sébastien Miquel