Re: help with a regexp

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: help with a regexp
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:58:15 -0400

Thanks everyone, these are all good suggestions.

I realized though the problem is that org-mode is recognizing something
like [cite:@darby-2018-lonel-atoms] as a cite link because of the cite:
part of it. In fact org-mode seems to recognize all [link:path] as an
org link.

In general that seems ok, but it leads to overlapping syntax with
org-cite and the one org-ref link.

It seems to be a partial solution to remove the cite link from
org-link-parameters, but that isn't ideal to me because older documents
won't work with org-ref that way (most of mine use cite: very
extensively).

The best solution in my opinion would be for org-mode to not recognize
[cite:...] as a link. Other ideas?

Thanks,

--
Professor John Kitchin