Re: A requires/provides approach to linking source code blocks

From: autofrettage
Subject: Re: A requires/provides approach to linking source code blocks
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 17:00:10 +0000

Tim wrote:
> This could just be me, but recently, I'm becoming very concerned
> about the growth of additional features and options in org mode.

Count me in. I have been mostly been hanging around in the shadows, but this is
serious enough for me to wave a flag on the right side.

I would go as far as saying that several suggestions have been so niche, as to
be labeled feature bloats. They can be made available as user-added extensions
through melpa, but should stay outside org itself.

just my ยข2

Rasmus