Re: [wip-cite-new] Merging tomorrow?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Merging tomorrow?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 12:42:02 +0100

On Thursday,  8 Jul 2021 at 02:17, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> I think the "wip-cite-new" branch is in good shape now. As
> a consequence, I'd like to merge it tomorrow.

Yes please!  I've been using it on and off (having to switch branches)
for some time now and it is working very well.  It needs to be in master
*now*!

One point, however:

> Basically, in order to use it, you need to first set-up a bibliography,
> using one or more "bibliography" keywords. <C-c '> on such a keyword
> visits the related file.

Why C-c ' and not C-c C-o to be consistent with the rest of org?  For
me, it seems that in the rest of org, C-c ' is for editing something;
C-c C-o is for opening/visiting/following.

Not a show-stopper, more of a puzzling choice (to me).

Thank you for all the work on this new feature, in any case!

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-579-gfdb98a
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096