Re: unable to activate org-wikinodes

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Re: unable to activate org-wikinodes
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:31:32 +0700

On 07/07/2021 14:23, Michael Maurer wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 08:07, Michael Maurer <maurer.michael@gmail.com> wrote:

in my config, but making a camel case headline does not create a link
when repeating the word in a paragraph. I've also tried activating
org-wikinodes with m-x customize, but no difference.

Is this deprecated and no longer part of org? I searched the
org-folder for any file resembling wikinodes, but couldn't find
anything.

org-wikinodes.el is a part of org-contrib

"The contrib/ directory now lives outside of Org's repository" is announced on https://updates.orgmode.org/

Maybe the new repository and the package should be mentioned on the install page to avoid confusion.

https://orgmode.org/list/874kf4fanb.fsf@gnu.org/ or
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-05/msg00769.html