Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 185, Issue 7

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 185, Issue 7
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:38:48 -0400

Regarding the latex issue, you need to have a version of Latex installed on your machine in order to be able to utilize LaTeX within Emacs to export PDFs.

On Linux machines, this is often labeled 'texlive' in your distribution's package manager, ex on a Debian or Ubuntu based Linux distribution: sudo apt install texlive