Re: LaTeX-producing code : how to export results to HTML/ODT

From: autofrettage
Subject: Re: LaTeX-producing code : how to export results to HTML/ODT
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 17:01:34 +0000

Hi,

I simply cannot ignore this opportunity to expose my utter Org Mode ignorance!

Emmanuel > ... and how to use it with captions, labels and cross-references.

I have tried using the code-splicing functionality with some success; The
result from one source code block "foo", can be inserted into another one with

If you take away the parentheses, then the source code block "foo" instead of
its results will be inserted.

Emm.> But I still don't "get" drawers, I thonk.

You're not alone.

Rasmus