Re: modify citation links in a derived HTML backend

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: modify citation links in a derived HTML backend
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 09:53:44 +0200

On 2021-07-02, Matt Price wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (cc:ing Jens L. in case this is relevant for his dev work on org-re-reveal).

Hi Matt,

just a quick reply: Yes, that is certainly relevant for me, but I do
not have the time to investigate this at the moment.  Note that I
use references with org-ref and org-re-reveal-ref (for which Bruce
opened an issue for org-cite support [1]).  Currently, I configure
org-ref-ref-html (although its doc string suggests otherwise).

Best wishes
Jens

[1] https://gitlab.com/oer/org-re-reveal-ref/-/issues/2