org-mode-map binds [tab]

From: Daniel Mendler
Subject: org-mode-map binds [tab]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:34:46 +0200

`org-mode-map` binds `[tab]` which is unnecessary and harmful, since it
takes precendence over bindings of TAB even in keymaps with higher
precedence.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-09, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @
/home/user/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.4.6/)

----

I've observed this problem with my GNU ELPA package Corfu, which
installs a keymap with higher precedence than org-mode. In order to
override Org, it also has to bind [tab], which is undesired.