Re: Export Org mode files to (gag, barf) MS Office?

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: Export Org mode files to (gag, barf) MS Office?
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 10:28:42 +0200

Hi Brandon,

* Brandon Taylor <donnie126_2002@hotmail.com> wrote:
> --_000_SA1PR13MB4799DBE017BDC4DA869BA10BA2059SA1PR13MB4799namp_
>
> I know we=92re not supposed to really even TALK about proprietary software =
> in FOSS communities like this one, but I can=92t help but wonder if someone=
>  might consider making (an) Emacs plugin(s) that allow(s) a user to export =
> Org mode files to Microsoft Office file formats such as .docx, .xlsx and th=
> e like? Or is/are there already (a) plugin(s) in the MELPA that can do this=
> ?

If you go down the pandoc path and you need to comply with company
templates and such, you might want to read
https://karl-voit.at/2017/12/17/pandoc-docx-reference/ where you can
place a docx file at a specific path and you end up with nice end
results.

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/