Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:25:21 +0200

> William Xu <william.xwl@gmail.com> writes:
>> Thanks. At least not something weird in my emacs config. :)
>>
>> I think your patch is ready to be merged into orgMode. Hopefully it can be
>> merged soon.
>
> I believe that I managed to fix the problem you observe, though I do not
> understand how. Can you test the attached updated patch?

On which commit is the patch based? When I try to apply it, somehow I
get failures:

---------------------------------8<-------------------------------------
$ git am ./0001-Make-sure-that-fontification-is-preserved-in-agenda
Applying: Make sure that fontification is preserved in agenda
.git/rebase-apply/patch:269: space before tab in indent.
                                                               'display))
error: patch failed: lisp/org-agenda.el:7142
error: lisp/org-agenda.el: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 Make sure that fontification is preserved in agenda

--
William