Re: example paper written in org completely

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: example paper written in org completely
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:55:12 +0200

>>> "ESF" == Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> On Thursday, 17 Jun 2021 at 21:54, Uwe Brauer wrote:
>> I wonder what that software might be ;-)

> Actually, in this case, it isn't one of the usual suspects.  I use Linux
> for everything so I have pretty much found open source solutions to all
> my usual requirements.  This particular case is a modelling system from
> a small company.

> I won't name and shame because they actually have, in comparison, very
> reasonable licensing terms and conditions, including free versions for
> students.

Right, fair enough. I thought it was MS Office or something like this.[1]

Footnotes:
[1]  I am forced to modify each year our course guides. These guides are
     written (no joke) in MS Office format pre-97. It has complex but badly
     formatted tables that makes it impossible to edit with anything
     than MS Office (or the markup is distorted).