Re: Problem inserting meeting in agenda using "pm" time indicators

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Problem inserting meeting in agenda using "pm" time indicators
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 09:38:21 +0100

On Thursday, 17 Jun 2021 at 19:30, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>> Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:
>>> When I try this now, with org up to date from git, I get this backtrace:
>>>
>>> ,----
>
> Fixed
>
> (hopefully)

Ummm partly?  The parsing seems to have been fixed but now my agenda
view is completely wrong.  Timed entries are not showing in the time
line and the actual times for those entries are not appearing.

Having said this, I have been playing with org-agenda-prefix-format the
past few days so maybe this has something to do with the issues I'm
seeing now.

My prefix settings are:

'(org-agenda-prefix-format
   '((agenda . "%-10c %?-12t %i % s")
     (timeline . "% s")
     (todo . "%-13c")
     (tags . "%-10:c ")
     (search . "%-15:c %i ")))

which was working yesterday (sort of: there is a separate minor
formatting issue which I will ask about at some point but it's not
mission critical) before I upgraded org to the latest version this
morning.

What I see with two events, one timed and one not, is shown in the
attached screenshot.

I have too much work at the moment (deadlines) to explore but will do so
hopefully later today and will update.

thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-555-g5a03ad
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096