Re: example paper written in org completely

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: example paper written in org completely
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 09:02:52 +0100

On Thursday, 17 Jun 2021 at 21:54, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> I wonder what that software might be ;-)

Actually, in this case, it isn't one of the usual suspects.  I use Linux
for everything so I have pretty much found open source solutions to all
my usual requirements.  This particular case is a modelling system from
a small company.

I won't name and shame because they actually have, in comparison, very
reasonable licensing terms and conditions, including free versions for
students.

But, if there were an option that was open source etc., I would jump on
it.
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-551-gf70e36
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096