org-table-eval-formula for rows?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-table-eval-formula for rows?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:12:43 +0200

Hi

I know it is perfectly possible to have org-table-eval-formula for
columns, however sometimes I have tables with very many columns that are
difficult to read and even org-table-toggle-column-width does not help.

That is why I would like to transpose the table but then there seems no
equivalent of org-table-eval-formula for rows?

I can only perform such operation of a cell as in the following example

| result1 | result2 |
|---------+---------|
|      14 |       5 |
|       3 |       5 |
|       4 |      19 |
|       6 |       3 |
|      27 |         |
#+TBLFM: @6$1=vsum(@I$1..@II$1)

But I would like to get the elements of the second column
*automatically* summed up as in the case of columns.

Any idea how to achieve that?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer