Adjusting alarms in icalendar export

From: "Joshua O'Connor"
Subject: Adjusting alarms in icalendar export
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:42:40 +0100

Hello!

I would like to have some more control over the alarms created by the
iCalendar export and was wondering if anyone has tried anything like
that, or has any surrounding thoughts?

Namely, I think it would be a nice feature if there could be some markup
(perhaps a property) that allows you to specify the number of
repetitions and delays between them.

I don't think implementing the full VALARM spec is worth it though, some
stuff like the AUDIO action just seems goofy to me.

Joshua