Re: org-critical-edition (a package for philologists and classicists)

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: org-critical-edition (a package for philologists and classicists)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:50:28 +0200

Very neat!

Curious about a design choice: If I understand correctly,
org-critical-edition puts the hidden notes in the description and the
visible annotated text in the target of an org link. This is the reverse
of the out-of-the-box link appearance (description visible, target
hidden if description present). Why take the extra trouble to do it this
way?

Yours,
Christian