Re: TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 10:32:39 +0200

Hello Timothy,

On Monday, 31 May 2021 at 01:33, Timothy wrote:

Many thanks for these highlights. I value them very much as even though
I check this list almost everyday, I missed the thread on 'Font lock for inline
export snippets'.

Just a precision async process is already available in R. Thanks again
to Jack Kamm for this input.

#+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R* :async yes :eval yes
Sys.sleep(5)
print("I needed 5 sec to run but I didn't freeze emacs")
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: [1] "I needed 5 sec to run but I didn't freeze emacs"

Best regards,
Jeremie

--
Jeremie Juste