Re: org-attach a directory?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: org-attach a directory?
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 16:41:17 -0400

I am not sure that is what I meant, it looks like that specifies/changes the attachment directory for a heading.

I want to attach all the files in a directory on my desktop to the attachment directory, something that is more like org-attach-attach-mv-directory  (that is not an existing command, but what I was thinking of doing). Did I misunderstand what org-attach-set-directory does?

John

Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering