Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:20:23 +0200

Am 04.06.2021 um 14:18 schrieb Eric S Fraga:
On Friday,  4 Jun 2021 at 14:01, Denis Maier wrote:
Ok, I first thought you can just add the configuration to the
LATEX_HEADER keywords, but that won't work since everything in there
is loaded before hyperref.
I am not sure what is loaded before but most of my documents have
something along the lines of

#+latex_header:
\hypersetup{colorlinks=true,citecolor=red!80!black,urlcolor=blue!60!black}

adjusted for individual documents; this works just fine for me.

Ok, that would mean you can load \hypersetup before having \usepackage{hyperref}. Good if it works.

Denis