Re: [oc-csl] testing status

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [oc-csl] testing status
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 10:37:49 -0400

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 10:33 AM András Simonyi
<andras.simonyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> (what follows is  a copy of my reply to the corresponding citeproc-el issue)
> I think I managed to track this down. First of all, the issue doesn't
> affect html and latex Org exports, which use the html and latex output
> of citeproc-el directly; the problematic behavior occurs only when
> citeproc-el produces org output and this gets embedded in the Org
> document before exporting. In the latter case, the Org exporter treats
> the doi links in the bibliography as it would any doi link in the
> document, and, apparently, this means converting them to urls by
> default. (I don't know what is the easiest way of turning this off.)

I'll also copy my reply:

Thanks for looking into this!

I'm glad I was wrong about it also happening with the HTML output; I
got confused as I was switching styles.

If this doesn't happen with HTML and LaTeX, it's much less of an
issue. But still, ideally it would work consistently (across
backends).

Bruce