Re: source blocks mangled when edited

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: source blocks mangled when edited
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 08:15:46 +0000

Hi Michael,

Michael Gauland writes:
The file has two identical source blocks. The first generally behaves
fine, though some lines get extra indentation.

The second suffers more serious distortions. For example, the first line
changes from "digraph G {" to "aph G {".

I'm unable to reproduce with a recent emacs version.

I'm not even sure how to start tracking this down. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!
The relevant functions are `org-edit-src-exit` and perhaps
`org-src--contents-for-write-back`.

Can you instrument these functions to see what's happening ? Is
`org-src--contents-for-write-back` populating the buffer correctly ?
Does the `replace-buffer-contents` call in `org-edit-src-exit` return
`t` ?

Regards,

--
Sébastien Miquel